We are seeking a highly creative, self-motived individual to join the People Team at a fast-growing biotech startup. The successful applicant will report to the Head of People and contribute across the entire human resource spectrum including recruiting, benefits, and culture.
Successful candidates for this position will have a passion for engaging with every member of our team and continuing to foster a culture of high-performance, innovation, and teamwork. The ability to bring forward solutions instead of problems is a must.
- Assist in the entire recruiting process including candidate screening and scheduling
- Manage new hire onboarding process, including new hire paperwork
- Assist with benefit administration and act as point of contact for all benefit questions and problems
- Assist with special projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
You must have:
- A BA or BS
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using online applications
Additional preferred experience includes:
- Previous HR experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse and Sapling